Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Book Discussion

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I want to start a book discussion post, done maybe every two weeks or so. We pick one of the books, read it and then discuss it a week or so later. This way everyone can get a hold of the book who wants to read it, buy it, library loan, borrow etc...

    As we had the Samantha movie, I know starting the discussion with the Sam books, maybe too much. But now that the Felicity Movie is coming out. I would like to suggest the 1st book will be Meet Felicity.

    I hope some of you participate on this. It will be fun and it will make you closer with the AG characters.

    I want first everyone's opinions on this and then we can set a date when the book will be discussed. What do you think?
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think this is a great idea. I just read the 1st Felicity book and I loved it. I can't wait to read some more.

    Lynet

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great idea. I've read the first two Felicity books and I liked them both.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lileva's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Count me in. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member nicolej's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2003
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds great!!!
    I want to read them again to get to know Elizabeth more as she will be our next doll (I hope [img]smile.gif[/img] )

  6. #6
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great idea Ria!! I'm embarrassed to say that we have only read Sam's series, and just a few of the Meet books.

    This will really get me motivated, and it will be really fun to discuss, too!! Right after DD was born we made an informal book club with our playgroup, and it was a blast!

    Please keep us posted!! I think Felicity's books would be a great place to start! Kudos to you for initiating it!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Candie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is great...I love the idea...My DD and I are in the middle of Meet Felicity right now, the exciting part...I won't say more, anyway, I really REALLY like the idea of it being a sticky for a week, it's gonna be a pain trying to find it through all the other messages!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How fun! Will definitely participate!

  9. #9
    daisybcc3
    Guest daisybcc3's Avatar

    Love the idea, can't wait to get my Felicity book out again.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member drgrimsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it's a great idea! I want to participate. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •